The price is Rs821 per night from 15 Jul to 16 JulRs821
15 Jul - 16 Jul
3/5 (2 reviews)
Oyo Oasis TVM - needs improvement.
"The hotel is located at Palayam but was shown s located at Sasthamangalam. It said Parking available. There are just 2 spaces to park so had to park car on the road. Rooms bathroom old and needs to be remodelled."
The price is Rs3,231 per night from 1 Aug to 2 AugRs3,231
1 Aug - 2 Aug
4.3/5 Excellent! (66 reviews)
"Dear Expedia,It's not a 4 start property.. please don't kindly mention the same and mislead people..I have stayed in better properties for a much reasonable price.its not worth the money I spent. Worst service everything closed after 9:30PM. I had to beg so many times for just plates and spoons.Very ..."
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Frequently asked questions
Napier Museum is located in a culturally rich area of Thiruvananthapuram known for its beautiful beaches. If you're looking for a convenient place to stay, take a look at the 17 hotels and other accommodation options you'll find within a mile.
Expedia has 17 hotels and other accommodation options within a mile from Napier Museum.
Yes, the majority of hotel room reservations are fully refundable as long as you cancel before the hotel’s cancellation deadline, which is usually within 24-48 hours of your check-in date. If your reservation is non-refundable, you might be able to still cancel and get a refund within a 24-hour period of booking. Enter dates in and click on "Search", then you can use the "fully refundable" filter to get the best deals near Napier Museum.
Napier Museum Hotel Reviews
expedia verified reviews
"I booked this for my parents as a gift and they absolutely loved it. The rooms were extremely clean and the restaurant was amazing. They kept raving about how good the service was.
Thank you Hilton! "
A verified traveller stayed at Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum
"This is definitely not a 4 star hotel will say more a 3 star. I have stayed in numerous hotels from 2 stars to 5 stars and this hotel does not deserve to be 4 star at all will recommend to have audited again to at least claim for 3 star only. Worst 4 star hotel but average 3 star.
1. Swimming pool was under maintenance but during booking was told that all OK but was like that for over 3 weeks plus making excuses on government covid restrictions when other hotels had available pool.
2. Lack of communication when I sent numerous messages but nothing replied however they promised me 10,000 Rupees compensation voucher to spend at hotel but they never stood by to their promise during checkout
3. The rooms smell like dampness with stained pillow cases and stained towels.
4. The housekeeping was never consistent on cleaning, replenishing items like water bottles, toiletries, changing towels, etc.
5. WiFi was very poor and we had to request the user & password but still was about 1 - 2 Mb/s.
5. Breakfast was very less items for continental however Indian food was very good and tasty plus the live station staff was excellent, hence why I gave 1 star otherwise this hotel only deserves 0 for claiming to be 4 star. If it claims to be 3 star I would have given 3 star."
A verified traveller stayed at The Residency Tower
"Dear Expedia,It's not a 4 start property.. please don't kindly mention the same and mislead people..I have stayed in better properties for a much reasonable price.its not worth the money I spent.
Worst service everything closed after 9:30PM.
I had to beg so many times for just plates and spoons.Very disappointing."