Visitors can enjoy all that Ski has to offer including the theme park, forests and golf courses. Top sights around the area include Oslo Opera House, Munch Museum and Karl Johan Street.
- You'll find 204 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Oslo
- The closest major airport is in Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sandefjord (TRF-Torp), 44.3 mi (71.3 km) away
Getting around Ski
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Ski Dromtorp Station, Ski Station or Ski Langhus Station. Ski may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Ski
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the nighttime average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 12°C during the day and -6°C at night
- Ski gets about 745 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -6°C