Sao Paulo Hotels from Rs1,707
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Feb 2020
Where to stay in Sao Paulo
2.5/5(3 area reviews)
Central Zone is well liked for its museums and churches. If you're hoping to get in some sightseeing, Sao Paulo Stock Exchange and Rua 25 de Marco are top spots, and you can jump on the metro at Sao Bento Station or Anhangabau Station to get around.
4.5/5Wonderful!(8 area reviews)
Museums, shopping and cafes highlight some notable features of Jardins. Make a stop by Paulista Avenue or Ibirapuera Park while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Consolacao Station or Oscar Freire Station to get around town.
4/5Very Good!(2 area reviews)
Itaim Bibi is known for its abundant dining options, and you can plan a trip to City Hall and Parque do Povo while you're in town.
Moema is well liked for its restaurants and live music. If you're hoping to get in some sightseeing, Shopping Ibirapuera and Our Lady of Aparecida Parish are top spots, and you can jump on the metro at Moema Station or Eucaliptos Subway Station to get around.
5/5Exceptional!(2 area reviews)
Brooklin Novo is known for its abundant dining options, and you can plan a trip to Luiz Carlos Berrini Engineer's Avenue and Paulista Equestrian Society while you're in town.
Visiting Sao Paulo
Visitors give high marks for the shopping in Sao Paulo, which is also known for its art and museums. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theatres, architecture and live music. Top sights in the city include Municipal Theatre of São Paulo, Pinacoteca do Estado Museum and Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall.
- There are 808 hotels and other accommodation options in Sao Paulo
- The closest major airport is in Sao Paulo (CGH-Congonhas - Sao Paulo Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) away
Getting around Sao Paulo
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Sao Paulo is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at Anhangabau Station, Sao Bento Station and Se Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Sao Paulo Luz Station, Sao Paulo Julio Prestes Station or Sao Paulo Bras Station.
Dressing for Sao Paulo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- About 53 millimetres of rain falls on Sao Paulo each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Sao Paulo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sao Paulo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Sao Paulo?
What's the best place to stay for families in Sao Paulo?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Sao Paulo?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Sao Paulo?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in Sao Paulo?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Sao Paulo?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Sao Paulo?
What's the best luxury hotel in Sao Paulo?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Sao Paulo?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Sao Paulo?
Sao Paulo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sao Paulo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sao Paulo Airports
- Areas of Sao Paulo
- Accommodation near Sao Paulo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sao Paulo
- Choose Your Sao Paulo Hotel Style
- Search Sao Paulo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sao Paulo
- Hotels Near Sao Paulo, Southeast Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations