Sa Khu Hotels from Rs1,295
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Aug 2020
Visiting Sa Khu
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Sa Khu, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. Patong Beach, Phuket Fantasea and Bangla Road are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2948 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Phuket
- The closest major airport is in Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Sa Khu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Sa Khu gets about 74 millimetres of rain per year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C