Rome Hotels from Rs2,816
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 5 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 28 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Rome
History buffs will enjoy exploring Rome, and visitors give high marks for the cathedral, important monuments and fascinating museums. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its art, architecture and tours. Top sights in the city include Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and Colosseum.
- There are 6706 hotels and other accommodation options in Rome
- The closest major airport is in Rome (CIA-Ciampino), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) away
Getting around Rome
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Rome is easy. You can access metro transport at Spagna Station, Barberini Station and Flaminio - Piazza del Popolo Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Rome Piazzale Flaminio Station, Rome Termini Station or Rome San Pietro Station.
Dressing for Rome
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of 4°C
- Rome gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C