Search Apartments in Rochester
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Holiday rental bedrooms
Meal plans available
Other property types in Rochester
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Rochester-University Area, NY
Reviewed on 10 Jan 2021
Red Roof Inn Rochester - Henrietta
Reviewed on 17 Jan 2021
Extended Stay America - Rochester - Greece
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Rochester
There are 132 hotels and other accommodation options in Rochester, including a selection of apartments. You might want to check out the great live music and entertainment choices while you're in the area. Popular places to explore include Genesee River's High Falls.
How do you know if an apartment is the best choice for you? Offering a kitchen for convenient meals, an apartment is usually more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
When is the Best Time to Visit Rochester?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 9°C and nighttime temperatures average -8°C
- April-June: 27°C is the daytime average and 0°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 27°C and nighttime averages are around 8°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 19°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Average rainfall is 872 inches in a year
What to Do in Rochester
Visitors speak highly of Rochester for its live music and university life. Enjoy the outdoors at Genesee River's High Falls and Manhattan Square Park and Ice Rink, or simply take in cultural attractions like Geva Theatre Center and Strong. While in town, Blue Cross Arena and Frontier Field are other places worth a visit.Rochester is known also for its:
How to Get to Rochester and Around the Area
Fly into Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.), which is located 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the city centre. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.