Visitors to Ramanagara are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Bangalore Palace, Vidhana Soudha and ISKCON Temple.
- You'll find 1055 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bengaluru
- The closest major airport is in Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 40.4 mi (65 km) from the city centre
Getting around Ramanagara
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Ramanagaram Station, Bengaluru Bidadi Station or Bengaluru Hejjala Station. Ramanagara might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Ramanagara
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- Average annual rainfall for Ramanagara is 864 millimetres
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°C