Channapatna Hotels from Rs2,950
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Aug 2017
Visitors can enjoy all that Channapatna has to offer including the shopping and museums. There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Getting around Channapatna
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Channapatna Station. Channapatna may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Channapatna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Channapatna is 864 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°C