Visitors can enjoy all that Mandya has to offer including the temples, lakeside setting and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting and restaurants.
- There are 135 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Mysore (MYQ), 32.6 mi (52.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Mandya
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Mandya Station or Yeliyur Station. Mandya may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Mandya
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 16°C at night
- About 864 millimetres of rain falls on Mandya each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 16°C