Perani Hotels from Rs549
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 23 Jan 2020
Travellers to Perani will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 47 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pondicherry (PNY), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Perani
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Perani Station. Perani may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Perani
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 39°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 26°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 34°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- About 1228 millimetres of rain falls on Perani each year
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 38°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F