Travellers give high marks for the casinos in Orillia, which is also known for its lakes. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Orillia Opera House and Mount St. Louis Moonstone. You'll find 171 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Barrie - Orillia.
Dressing for Orillia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 6°C and the nighttime average to be -15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and -4°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -11°C at night
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Orillia each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -13°C