Visitors can enjoy all that Lindsay has to offer including the seafood restaurants, live music and churches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rivers. You'll find 66 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Peterborough.
Dressing for Lindsay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -15°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -12°C as the night-time average
- About 34 millimetres of rain falls on Lindsay each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -13°C