Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting New Buffalo
Travellers to New Buffalo give high marks for the casinos, beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe.
- You'll find 335 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Benton Harbor
- The closest major airport is in South Bend, IN (SBN-South Bend Intl.), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.), 51.3 mi (82.6 km) away
Getting around New Buffalo
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from New Buffalo Station. New Buffalo might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for New Buffalo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be -8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -7°C at night
- New Buffalo gets about 1085 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -7°C