Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 20 Feb 2021
Where to stay in Myrtle Beach
Cherry Grove Beach
The beaches and seaside views are top of the list for many visitors to Cherry Grove Beach. A stop by Cherry Grove Pier or Cherry Grove Oceanfront Park might round out your trip.
Ocean Drive is known for its stunning beaches, and with sights like Ocean Drive Beach and OD Pavilion Amusement Park, you won't get bored spending a day wandering around this part of North Myrtle Beach.
Downtown Myrtle Beach
2.5/5(2 area reviews)
Downtown Myrtle Beach is beloved for its stunning beaches. Take some time to explore sights in the area like Myrtle Beach Boardwalk and SkyWheel Myrtle Beach.
Central Myrtle Beach
While Central Myrtle Beach isn't home to many top sights, Ripley's Aquarium and Broadway at the Beach are some notable places to visit nearby.
While visiting Windy Hill, you might make a stop by sights like Alabama Theatre and Windy Hill Beach.
Visiting Myrtle Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Myrtle Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, pristine golf courses and entertainment choices. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its shopping, seafood and aquarium. A top sight in the city is Broadway at the Beach.
- There are 5027 hotels and other accommodation options in Myrtle Beach
- The closest major airport is in Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in North Myrtle Beach, SC (CRE-Grand Strand), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) away
Dressing for Myrtle Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- Myrtle Beach gets about 1304 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Myrtle Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Myrtle Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Myrtle Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Myrtle Beach?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to Myrtle Beach?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Myrtle Beach?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Myrtle Beach?
What is the best spa hotel in Myrtle Beach?
What's the most popular hotel in Myrtle Beach with a water park on site or close by?
What is staying in Myrtle Beach like?
What are the top places to visit in Myrtle Beach?
What's the seasonal weather in Myrtle Beach?
Myrtle Beach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Myrtle Beach by Star Rating
- Hotels near Myrtle Beach Airports
- Areas of Myrtle Beach
- Accommodation near Myrtle Beach Attractions
- More accommodation types in Myrtle Beach
- Choose Your Myrtle Beach Hotel Style
- Search Myrtle Beach Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Myrtle Beach
- Hotels Near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations