- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Retreat Hotel & Convention Centre
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Palm View Deluxe Room
Pool View Deluxe Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Deluxe Twin Room, Pool View
About this area
Located in Mumbai, The Retreat Hotel & Convention Centre is near theme parks and on the beach. Film City is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Aksa Beach and Juhu Beach. Consider JioGarden for a night out or KidZania Mumbai if you're travelling with kids.
- Aksa Beach - 4 min drive
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute - 18 min drive
- NESCO Center - 18 min drive
- Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre - 19 min drive
- Juhu Beach - 21 min drive
- Mumbai Goregaon Station - 15 min drive
- Chakala Metro Station - 21 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tangerine Cafe – Pool-view buffet restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Open 24 hours.
- Oriental Bowl – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Waters Edge – Pool-view restaurant. Open daily.
- The Lagoon – Poolside restaurant. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
The Retreat Hotel & Convention Centre
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: INR 4000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Retreat Hotel Mumbai
- Retreat Mumbai
- Hotel The Retreat Mumbai
- The Retreat Hotel Convention Centre
- The Retreat & Convention
- The Retreat Hotel & Convention Centre Resort
- The Retreat Hotel & Convention Centre Mumbai
- The Retreat Hotel & Convention Centre Resort Mumbai
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Okay, I booked two rooms for two nights and this is my good,bad and ugly. Good: Breakfast, Massages, Rec Room, Swimming Pool, Friendly Staff Bad: Rooms require upgrade, Not easy to get Cab/Ride Share (Ola/Uber), Doesn't have good restaurants close by UGLY: Horrible smell of fish. The local fisherman dry their dead fish outside the property. The smell is terrible and ruins this beautiful resort. Its so sad that local government doesn't do anything about this. I have also seen tons of crows at the pool and the reason they are there is to eat the dead fish. Sometimes they also drop dead fish in the pool...disgusting. If you can't stand the bad smell, stay away from this place.