Mid-Atlantic Hotels from Rs3,448
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Mid-Atlantic
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,983 area reviews)
Power and wealth and breathtaking scenery are concentrated on this very small island. Immerse yourself for a few days or a lifetime.
Downtown Washington D.C.
4.5/5Wonderful!(156 area reviews)
Art galleries, museums and theaters as well as vibrant entertainment, nightlife and shopping districts await in this city center neighborhood.
3/5(186 area reviews)
Flushing Meadows-Corona Park and Resorts World Casino are top sights in Queens, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Briarwood Van Wyck Blvd. Station or Jamaica Van Wyck Station to see more sights in the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(137 area reviews)
Known for its fascinating museums and acclaimed art galleries, there's plenty to explore in Center City. Check out top attractions like Reading Terminal Market and Liberty Bell Center, and jump on the metro at 11th St Station or 13th St. Station to see more of the city.
The captivating waterfront views and popular shops are just a few highlights of Inner Harbor. Make a stop by National Aquarium in Baltimore or Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina while you're exploring the area.
More trip options
- Hotels in Mid-Atlantic by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mid-Atlantic Airports
- Areas of Mid-Atlantic
- Accommodation near Mid-Atlantic Attractions
- More accommodation types in Mid-Atlantic
- Choose Your Mid-Atlantic Hotel Style
- Search Mid-Atlantic Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Mid-Atlantic
- Hotels Near Mid-Atlantic, United States of America
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations