Visitors can enjoy all that Meghauli has to offer including its parks. In Meghauli, there are 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bharatpur (BHR), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Meghauli
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Meghauli gets about 892 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 3°C