Meerufenfushi Hotels from Rs4,983
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 3 Aug 2018
Reviewed on 6 Feb 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Meerufenfushi, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting.
- There are 57 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Male (MLE-Male Intl.), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Meerufenfushi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 26°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Meerufenfushi gets about 1909 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are November and December with an average of 25°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Meerufenfushi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Meerufenfushi, will I receive a refund?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Meerufenfushi?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Meerufenfushi?
Meerufenfushi Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Meerufenfushi by Star Rating
- Hotels near Meerufenfushi Airports
- Accommodation near Meerufenfushi Attractions
- More accommodation types in Meerufenfushi
- Choose Your Meerufenfushi Hotel Style
- Most Popular Hotels in Meerufenfushi
- Hotels Near Meerufenfushi, Kaafu Atoll
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations