Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Furanafushi Island hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2019
Visiting Furanafushi Island
Visitors to Furanafushi Island are sure to enjoy the spas and sea. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting.
- There are 196 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Male (MLE-Male Intl.), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Furanafushi Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 26°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 25°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Furanafushi Island is 1909 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are November and October with an average of 25°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Furanafushi Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Furanafushi Island, will I receive a refund?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Furanafushi Island?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Furanafushi Island?
Furanafushi Island Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Furanafushi Island by Star Rating
- Hotels near Furanafushi Island Airports
- Accommodation near Furanafushi Island Attractions
- More accommodation types in Furanafushi Island
- Choose Your Furanafushi Island Hotel Style
- Search Furanafushi Island Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Furanafushi Island
- Hotels Near Furanafushi Island, Kaafu Atoll
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations