Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Huraa has to offer. In Huraa, there are 10 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Male (MLE-Male Intl.), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Huraa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 26°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 25°C
- Average annual rainfall for Huraa is 1909 millimetres
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 31°F, whereas November and September are often coldest, averaging 25°F