Visitors to Lhohifushi are sure to enjoy the sea and restaurants. In Lhohifushi, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Male (MLE-Male Intl.), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Lhohifushi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 26°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 25°C
- Lhohifushi gets about 1909 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas November and December are often coldest, averaging 25°C