Travellers to Malur will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Bangalore Palace, Vidhana Soudha and ISKCON Temple.
- You'll find 965 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bengaluru
- The closest major airport is in Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Malur
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Malur Station. Malur might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Malur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 16°C at night
- About 864 millimetres of rain falls on Malur each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 16°F