Malur Hotels from Rs2,060
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 31 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 22 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 13 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 23 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 18 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Travellers to Malur will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Bangalore Palace, Vidhana Soudha and ISKCON Temple.
- You'll find 965 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bengaluru
- The closest major airport is in Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Malur
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Malur Station. Malur might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Malur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 16°C at night
- About 864 millimetres of rain falls on Malur each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 16°F