Kolar Gold Fields Hotels from
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Kolar Gold Fields
Visitors can enjoy all that Kolar Gold Fields has to offer including its churches. Those visiting the city may also want to venture out around the area.
Getting around Kolar Gold Fields
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Kolar Gold Fields Oorgaum Station, Kolar Gold Fields Coromandel Station or Kolar Gold Fields Champion Reef Station. Kolar Gold Fields might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Kolar Gold Fields
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- About 54 millimetres of rain falls on Kolar Gold Fields each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°C