Kolar Hotels from Rs1,299
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Apr 2019
Reviewed on 14 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 3 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 9 May 2019
Reviewed on 2 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 19 Jun 2018
Reviewed on 9 Feb 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Kolar has to offer including its monuments. There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 27.7 mi (44.7 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Kolar
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Kolar Station. Kolar may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Kolar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 16°C at night
- About 54 millimetres of rain falls on Kolar each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 16°C