Chintamani Hotels from Rs1,500
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Jun 2018
Reviewed on 3 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 9 May 2019
Visitors to Chintamani are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. The closest major airport is in Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Chintamani
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Chintamani Station. Chintamani might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Chintamani
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- About 54 millimetres of rain falls on Chintamani each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F