Chintamani Hotels from Rs919
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 2 Apr 2019
Reviewed on 3 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 9 May 2019
Reviewed on 19 Jun 2018
Reviewed on 26 Jan 2020
Visitors to Chintamani are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. The closest major airport is in Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Chintamani
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Chintamani Station. Chintamani might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Chintamani
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- About 54 millimetres of rain falls on Chintamani each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F