Visitors can enjoy all that Chikkaballapur has to offer including the temples and waterfalls. The cosy and countryside setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights in the area include Bangalore Palace, Vidhana Soudha and ISKCON Temple.
- You'll find 1054 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bengaluru
- The closest major airport is in Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Chikkaballapur
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Chikballapur Station. Chikkaballapur may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Chikkaballapur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- About 54 millimetres of rain falls on Chikkaballapur each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°C