Doddaballapur Hotels from Rs1,948
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 22 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 31 Jan 2020
Travellers to Doddaballapur will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Bangalore Palace, Vidhana Soudha and ISKCON Temple.
- You'll find 962 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bengaluru
- The closest major airport is in Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Doddaballapur
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Doddaballapur Station. Doddaballapur may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Doddaballapur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 19°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- Average annual rainfall for Doddaballapur is 54 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 33°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°F