Travellers to Doddaballapur will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Bangalore Palace, Vidhana Soudha and ISKCON Temple.
- You'll find 962 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bengaluru
- The closest major airport is in Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Doddaballapur
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Doddaballapur Station. Doddaballapur may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Doddaballapur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 19°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- Average annual rainfall for Doddaballapur is 54 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 33°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°F