Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Nelamangala has to offer. ISKCON Temple, Bangalore Palace and Tipu's Summer Palace are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 965 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bengaluru
- The closest major airport is in Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Nelamangala
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Bengaluru Golhalli Station. Nelamangala might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Nelamangala
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- About 864 millimetres of rain falls on Nelamangala each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°F