Long Beach Hotels from Rs6,233
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 11 Oct 2020
Where to stay in Long Beach
Downtown Long Beach
5/5Exceptional!(2 area reviews)
Downtown Long Beach is highly notable for its stunning beaches, and you might want to visit top sights like City Place Shopping Center and One World Trade Center. See more of Long Beach by jumping on the metro at 1st Street Station or Pacific Avenue Station.
You'll enjoy the beaches and restaurants in Belmont Shore. You might want to make time for a stop at Rosie's Dog Beach or Alamitos Bay Beach.
4/5Very Good!(43 area reviews)
If you're spending time in Harbor, check out sights like Aquarium of the Pacific or RMS Queen Mary and hop on the metro to see more of the city at Willow Street Station or Pacific Coast Highway Station.
If you're spending some time in Waterfront, Aquarium of the Pacific and Shoreline Village are top sights worth seeing.
When in East Village and the surrounding area, you'll want to check out sights like Aquarium of the Pacific or Shoreline Village and hop on the metro to see more of the city at 5th Street Station or 1st Street Station.
Visiting Long Beach
Travellers to Long Beach give high marks for the beaches, must-see aquarium and local tours. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Top sights in the city include RMS Queen Mary and Aquarium of the Pacific.
- You'll find 2644 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) away
Dressing for Long Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 21°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- Long Beach gets about 293 millimetres of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Long Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Long Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Long Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Long Beach?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Long Beach?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Long Beach?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Long Beach?
What's the best luxury hotel in Long Beach?
What's the best boutique hotel in Long Beach?
What's the best golf hotel in Long Beach?
Long Beach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Long Beach by Star Rating
- Hotels near Long Beach Airports
- Areas of Long Beach
- Accommodation near Long Beach Attractions
- More accommodation types in Long Beach
- Choose Your Long Beach Hotel Style
- Search Long Beach Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Long Beach
- Hotels Near Long Beach, Los Angeles
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations