- Wembley Stadium
- 9 min walk
- Kensington Palace
- 30 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall
- 32 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
The Pinnacle is located in Wembley. Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum and Apollo Victoria Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Westfield London Shopping Centre and Baker Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at SSE Arena, Wembley, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out.
- Wembley Stadium - 9 min walk
- Hyde Park - 26 min drive
- Kensington Palace - 30 min drive
- Marble Arch - 31 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall - 32 min drive
- Wembley Park Underground Station - 6 min walk
- Wembley Stadium Station - 13 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 35 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fee: GBP 15.0 per person, per night.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 25 per night
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: GBP 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- The Pinnacle Wembley
- The Pinnacle Apartment
- The Pinnacle Apartment Wembley