- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of ME London
Choose dates to view prices
MODE ROOM 3 ADULTS
MODE ROOM 2 ADULTS Plus 1 CHILD
ME, Panoramic Suite, 1 King Bed, Terrace, City View
Personality, Panoramic Suite, 1 King Bed, Terrace, City View
Vibe, Room, Connecting Rooms
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, City View
Suite, 3 Bedrooms, City View
Vibe, Room, Non Smoking
ME, Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Passion (2AD+2CH))
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, ME London is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. The Strand and Covent Garden Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Russell Square and St. James Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium or Emirates Stadium.Visit our London travel guide
- Trafalgar Square - 10 min walk
- Leicester Square - 13 min walk
- The British Museum - 13 min walk
- London Eye - 15 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 16 min walk
- Temple Underground Station - 5 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 8 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 48 min drive
- Where to eat
- STK London – Steakhouse with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- ZELA London – Restaurant offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Radio Rooftop Bar – Al fresco dining rooftop bar offering Spanish cuisine. Serves light fare daily. Reservations required.
- Marconi Lounge – Open daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- ME London is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 50 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 12 lb/5 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 30 for adults and GBP 15 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 45 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel ME London
- ME London England
- ME London Hotel
- ME London London
- ME London Hotel London
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful Hotel...Friendly Staff...Excellent Location