Lavasa Hotels from Rs1,499
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Dec 2018
Reviewed on 13 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 2 Feb 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Lavasa has to offer including the mountain views and lakeside setting. The walkable and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Lavasa
- The closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Lavasa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 36°C during the day and 12°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 38°C, whilst the average at night is 18°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 11°C
- About 706 millimetres of rain falls on Lavasa each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 37°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 12°C