Pirangut Hotels from Rs1,499
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 13 Dec 2019
Visitors to Pirangut are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 414 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Pirangut
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 36°C during the day and 12°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 38°C, whilst the average at night is 18°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 11°C
- Average annual rainfall for Pirangut is 706 millimetres
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 37°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 12°F