Search Apartments in Koh Samui
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Koh Samui
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Koh Samui
SALA Samui Chaweng Beach Resort
Reviewed on 8 Jul 2020
Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort
Reviewed on 16 Mar 2020
SALA Samui Choengmon Beach
Reviewed on 12 Aug 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Koh Samui
You'll find a lot of options for your stay in Koh Samui with 1456 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from, including 42 apartments. Make sure to enjoy the relaxing spas and treasured shops in this relaxing area. Namuang Waterfall and Big Buddha Statue are top attractions to discover.
How do you know if an apartment is the best choice for you? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, an apartment includes a kitchen, so you can have some home-cooked meals.
Best Time to Visit Koh Samui
Though weather is just one consideration, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you are planning a longer stay. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it’s good to familiarise yourself with these seasonal weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically April and March, while February and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 34°C and nighttime temperatures average 23°C
- April-June: 34°C is the daytime average and 24°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 24°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average rainfall is 78 inches in a year
What to Do in Koh Samui
Koh Samui is well regarded for its beaches and spas. Family-friendly attractions include Namuang Safari Park and Samui Aquarium, whereas Namuang Waterfall and Namuang Waterfall 2 are a couple of great spots to enjoy the outdoors. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Big Buddha Statue and Hin Ta and Hin Yai.Koh Samui is known also for its:
How to Get to Koh Samui and Around the Area
Fly into Ko Samui (USM), which is located 7.3 mi (11.7 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.