Ja-Ela Hotels from Rs1,365
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Ja-Ela has to offer including the zoo, cafes and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals. A top sight in the area is Negombo Beach.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Ja-Ela
- The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Ja-Ela
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Ja-Ela gets about 62 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°C