Overview of Ramada by Wyndham Katunayake Colombo International Airport
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 King Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Seeduwa - Katunayake
Ramada by Wyndham Katunayake Colombo International Airport is located on a river and in an area with good airport proximity. Angurukaramulla Temple and St.Mary's Church are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Negombo Beach and Muthuraja Wela. Guruge Nature Park and Henerathgoda Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.Visit our Seeduwa - Katunayake travel guide
- Supuwath Arana - 9 min drive
- Negombo District General Hospital - 16 min drive
- Angurukaramulla Temple - 16 min drive
- Maris Stella College - 16 min drive
- Andiambalama Temple - 18 min drive
- Seeduwa - 8 min drive
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
Ramada by Wyndham Katunayake Colombo International Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 8 for adults and USD 8 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property was ok, staff were relatively friendly and accomodating. The main issue was that it was not actually close to the airport - 6km or so by taxi. In future it would be easier to stay nearer to the train station and catch a taxi in one go