- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Amora Lagoon
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Seeduwa - Katunayake
Located in Seeduwa - Katunayake, Amora Lagoon is near the airport. Angurukaramulla Temple and St.Mary's Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Guruge Nature Park and Henerathgoda Botanical Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at R. Premadasa Stadium or Sugathadasa Stadium.Visit our Seeduwa - Katunayake travel guide
- Guruge Nature Park - 27 min drive
- Negombo Fish Market - 28 min drive
- Negombo Beach - 30 min drive
- R. Premadasa Stadium - 38 min drive
- Colombo Harbor - 76 min drive
- Seeduwa - 19 min drive
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.) - 1 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 35
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 25 (from 4 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 8 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 10 (one-way), (from 4 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Worst hotel I have stayed at. After contacting the hotel's staff 3 times to request airport shuttle, no one ended up showing up to pick me up. Rooms are filthy with extremely dirty rugs, broken curtains, and a bathroom with spartan amenities (you don't even get curtain so whenever you bathe, the entire bathroom gets soaked). The hotel is polite, but beyond incompetent.