Visiting Seeduwa - Katunayake
Visitors to Seeduwa - Katunayake are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, coffee shops and bars. A top sight in the area is Negombo Beach.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodation options in Seeduwa - Katunayake
- The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Seeduwa - Katunayake
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Seeduwa. Seeduwa - Katunayake might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Seeduwa - Katunayake
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 62 millimetres of rain falls on Seeduwa - Katunayake each year
- Hottest months are usually February and April with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°C