Wattala Hotels from Rs802
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Jan 2017
Visitors to Wattala are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, beaches and local tours. A top sight in the area is Negombo Beach.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Wattala
- The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Wattala
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Wattala gets about 93 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C