Colombo Hotels from Rs2,456
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Colombo
4.5/5Wonderful!(3 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the museums and gardens in Cinnamon Gardens. You might want to make time for a stop at Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall or Colombo Town Hall.
If you're spending some time in Kurunduwatta, Colombo Town Hall and Nelum Pokuna Mahinda Rajapaksa Theatre are top sights worth seeing.
4/5Very Good!(2 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Colombo 07, Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall and Colombo Town Hall are top sights worth seeing.
Visitors give high marks for the seaside in Colombo, which is also known for its sporting events and cafes. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its seafood, museums and art.
- There are 272 hotels and other accommodation options in Colombo
- The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Colombo
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Colombo Fort Station or Wellawatta Railway Station. Colombo might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Colombo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Colombo gets about 93 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Colombo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Colombo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Colombo?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Colombo?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Colombo?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Colombo?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Colombo?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Colombo?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Colombo?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Colombo?
Colombo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Colombo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Colombo Airports
- Areas of Colombo
- Accommodation near Colombo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Colombo
- Choose Your Colombo Hotel Style
- Search Colombo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Colombo
- Hotels Near Colombo, Western Province
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations