Budget-minded travellers enjoy visiting Gennevilliers though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and sightseeing tours. Around the area, top sights include Arc de Triomphe, Galeries Lafayette and Eiffel Tower.
- You'll find 4254 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) away
Getting around Gennevilliers
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Gennevilliers is easy. Metro stations nearby include Asnières-Gennevilliers-Les Courtilles Metro Station and Gennevilliers RER Station. If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Gennevilliers Gresillions Stations.
Dressing for Gennevilliers
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 616 millimetres of rain falls on Gennevilliers each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C