Search Pet-Friendly Hotels in Gastown
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Gastown Pet-Friendly Hotels
Reviewed on 6 Oct 2020
Gastown Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Gastown with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 2 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Consider these popular Gastown hotels and accomodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Skwachàys Lodge is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a bar/lounge for its human guests along with a rooftop terrace. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's overall value and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites. This hotel offers free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's clean guestrooms and proximity to the airport.
Planning Your Trip to Gastown
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- April-June: the average is 67°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Gastown is 1.57 inches
Exploring Gastown with Your Pet
Known for its gardens, Gastown has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden and Harbour Centre. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions like Granville Island Public Market and Stanley Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Canine Adventure Den 24 Hour Daycare & Grooming, barking babies™, or Mr. Pet's.