Endurance City Hotels from Rs2,408
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Endurance City
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Endurance City, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Dubai International Endurance City, Dubai Autodrome and Arabian Ranches Golf Club.
- There are 442 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 31 mi (49.9 km) away
Dressing for Endurance City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the nighttime average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 37°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 39°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 35°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Endurance City gets about 5 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 38°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 13°C