Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Chelles, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Disneyland® Paris, Galeries Lafayette and Paris Catacombs.
- You'll find 4255 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 15 mi (24.1 km) away
Getting around Chelles
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Chelles-Gournay Station. Chelles may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Chelles
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Chelles gets about 616 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C