Broadway Hotels from Rs7,239
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Broadway are sure to enjoy the seafood, spas and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art. Anne Hathaway's Cottage, Swan Theatre and Royal Shakespeare Theatre are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodation options in Broadway
- The closest major airport is in Oxford (OXF), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Coventry (CVT), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) away
Dressing for Broadway
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Broadway gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C