Travellers to Brighton give high marks for the beaches, shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its theatres, art and bars. Top sights in the city include Brighton Royal Pavilion, Brighton Museum and Art Gallery and Brighton Beach.
- There are 254 hotels and other accommodation options in Brighton
- The closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 46.8 mi (75.4 km) away
Getting around Brighton
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Brighton Station, Brighton London Road Station or Preston Park Station. Brighton might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Brighton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Brighton each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C