Berlin Hotels from Rs3,527
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 30 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 8 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2020
Where to stay in Berlin
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,916 area reviews)
Berlin’s central district is a convergence of quaint residential streets, sprawling Soviet squares and some of Europe’s most revered museums.
4.5/5Wonderful!(454 area reviews)
The glamorous heart of former West Berlin remains one of Berlin’s most coveted neighborhoods and the city’s premier retail destination.
Enjoy the fantastic nightlife in Charlottenburg. Olympiastadion is a worthwhile stop, and you can jump on the metro at Westend S-Bahn or Kaiserdamm U-Bahn to see more of Berlin.
4/5Very Good!(172 area reviews)
Straddling the eastern side of the River Spree, this former industrial precinct is today the home of some of Berlin’s most progressive nightclubs.
Romantic cobbled streets, lazy weekend breakfasts and a lively flea market have made this district a favorite among families and young couples.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Berlin, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, important monuments and shopping. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its architecture, art and theatres. Top sights in the city include Reichstag Building, Brandenburg Gate and Checkpoint Charlie Museum.
- There are 1096 hotels and other accommodation options in Berlin
- The closest major airport is in Berlin (TXL-Tegel), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld), 11 mi (17.7 km) away
Getting around Berlin
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Berlin is a breeze. You can access metro transport at Hansaplatz U-Bahn, Bellevue S-Bahn and Tiergarten S-Bahn. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Berlin Zoological Garten Station, Berlin Central Station or Potsdamer Platz Station.
Dressing for Berlin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -2°C
- Berlin gets about 603 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Berlin?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Berlin, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Berlin?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Berlin?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Berlin?
What is the top LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in Berlin?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Berlin?
What is the best spa hotel in Berlin?
What's it like staying in Berlin?
What should I see while I'm in Berlin?
How should I get around Berlin?
What's the seasonal weather like in Berlin?
Berlin Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Berlin by Star Rating
- Hotels near Berlin Airports
- Areas of Berlin
- Accommodation near Berlin Attractions
- More accommodation types in Berlin
- Choose Your Berlin Hotel Style
- Search Berlin Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Berlin
- Hotels Near Berlin, Brandenburg Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations