Bedford Hotels from Rs3,871
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Bedford give high marks for the riverfront and lively bar scene. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its spas and golfing.
- There are 54 hotels and other accommodation options in Bedford
- The closest major airport is in London (LTN-Luton), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cambridge (CBG), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) away
Getting around Bedford
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Bedford Station, Bedford St Johns Station or Kempston Hardwick Station. Bedford might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bedford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 0°C at night
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on Bedford each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 0°C