Visitors to Badalona are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's basketball games, musical theatre and temples. Sagrada Familia, Palau de la Musica Catalana and Casa Batllo are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 3129 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Barcelona
- The closest major airport is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Badalona
With so many transport options, exploring all of Badalona is easy. Take advantage of metro transport at Badalona Pompeu Fabra Station, Pep Ventura Station and Gorg Station. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Badalona Station.
Dressing for Badalona
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Badalona gets about 594 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 7°C