Asbury Park Hotels from Rs5,535
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Asbury Park
Travellers to Asbury Park give high marks for the beaches, lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. Walkable and cosy, this city attracts tourists with its live music and entertainment.
- You'll find 95 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 27.4 mi (44.2 km) away
Dressing for Asbury Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- About 38 millimetres of rain falls on Asbury Park each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C